In 2015 I wrote a quick article, Sumerians in Bolivia? Probably Not, in which I very briefly described and criticized the Fuente Magna Bowl–a so-called […]
- The Fuente Magna Bowl: Not Cuneiform and not Sumerian
- 9.7 MYA Teeth from the Miocene Force Archaeologists to Rewrite Human History! Or not.
- The Rama Setu, the Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project, and Cultural Landscapes
- Yonaguni: Monumental Ruins or Natural Geology?
- The Value of Context in Historical Archaeology
- Historic Monuments and the Fredericksburg, VA Slave Block
- The Solar Eclipse and Archaeology
- A Review of Jaime Maussan’s Alien Mummy from Peru
- The silliness of Rhesus negative blood and aliens, gods, nephilim, etc.
- Great Pyramid and the Speed of Light
- look at the smile on that bowl in the photo, is that a sincere bowl? Hell no, that bowl…
- […] 2015 I wrote a quick article, Sumerians in Bolivia? Probably Not, in which I very briefly described and criticized…
- Damn but I hate the stupidity of the media about these things. Next thing will be an article stating…