The earliest known figural art from Greece was once thought to be from the Neolithic (8,500 to 5,000 years ago). New research on old data […]
- Earliest Figurative Art in Crete and Greece
- Andrew Collins and the Oldest Humans
- No Scottish Spheres in Tiwanaku
- Review of Expedition Unknown, the Butch Cassidy Episode
- Kelty Redwing Review: a Backpack for the Archaeologist
- 2017: A Year in Fake, Fraudulent, and Fantastic Archaeology
- The Fuente Magna Bowl: Not Cuneiform and not Sumerian
- 9.7 MYA Teeth from the Miocene Force Archaeologists to Rewrite Human History! Or not.
- The Rama Setu, the Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project, and Cultural Landscapes
- Yonaguni: Monumental Ruins or Natural Geology?