Simply put, pseudoarchaeology is fake archaeology. The suffix, pseudo-, which comes from the Greek word pseudein (and means “to cheat” or “to lie”) is added to the word archaeology.
- What is Pseudoarchaeology?
- Forbidden Archaeology? The Nampa Image Hoax
- Pseudoscientific Curriculum Offered by Miami-Dade County Schools
- The Gilgamesh Epic and its Relationship to Other Mesopotamian Myths – part 2 –
- The Gilgamesh Epic and its Relationship to other Mesopotamian Myths – part 1-
- Forbidden Archaeology? The Exaggeration of the Antiquity of Man -part 3-
- Forbidden Archaeology? The Exaggeration of the Antiquity of Man -part 2-
- Top Twelve Pseudo-artifacts You Can Buy to Have a Piece of Pseudohistory!
- Forbidden Archaeology? Pseudo-archaeology and the Exaggeration of the Antiquity of Man
- Using Software with LiDAR to Find Precontact Sites