On August 21, 2017 there will be a total eclipse of the sun by the moon. Something that is getting a lot of hype as […]
- The Solar Eclipse and Archaeology
- A Review of Jaime Maussan’s Alien Mummy from Peru
- The silliness of Rhesus negative blood and aliens, gods, nephilim, etc.
- Great Pyramid and the Speed of Light
- Non-Human Fetus? Nope, as Human as You
- Top 20 Archaeology Blogs by Google Rank
- 130,000 year old Californians?
- 8 Mysteries of the Ancient World That Aren’t So Mysterious
- The Temple of Karnak and Possibly its Worse Tour Guide
- The Elongated Skulls Mystery Really isn’t a Mystery at All
- […] essay from Carl Feagans, a credentialed anthropologist whose focus is prehistoric archaeology: “Hair Color and Mummification.” From the […]
- […] If you’re following this story, this post from Archaeology Review is quite worthwhile: A Review of Jaime Maussan’s Alien Mummy…
- […] can read a bit more detail at my post here, which describes the anatomical discrepancies that reveal the “mummies”…