Between India and Sri Lanka is a thin strip of land that stretches from Pamban Island in India to Mannar Island in Sri Lanka. It’s […]
- The Rama Setu, the Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project, and Cultural Landscapes
- Yonaguni: Monumental Ruins or Natural Geology?
- The Value of Context in Historical Archaeology
- Historic Monuments and the Fredericksburg, VA Slave Block
- The Solar Eclipse and Archaeology
- A Review of Jaime Maussan’s Alien Mummy from Peru
- The silliness of Rhesus negative blood and aliens, gods, nephilim, etc.
- Great Pyramid and the Speed of Light
- Non-Human Fetus? Nope, as Human as You
- Top 20 Archaeology Blogs by Google Rank