In the last week, the interwebs have been all abuzz for me about the 9.7 million year old teeth that were recovered in Eppelsheim, Germany. […]
- 9.7 MYA Teeth from the Miocene Force Archaeologists to Rewrite Human History! Or not.
- The Rama Setu, the Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project, and Cultural Landscapes
- Yonaguni: Monumental Ruins or Natural Geology?
- The Value of Context in Historical Archaeology
- Historic Monuments and the Fredericksburg, VA Slave Block
- The Solar Eclipse and Archaeology
- A Review of Jaime Maussan’s Alien Mummy from Peru
- The silliness of Rhesus negative blood and aliens, gods, nephilim, etc.
- Great Pyramid and the Speed of Light
- Non-Human Fetus? Nope, as Human as You