As an archaeologist, I’ve used a few different packs over the years and I’ve found there were features about most of them that I liked. […]
- Kelty Redwing Review: a Backpack for the Archaeologist
- 2017: A Year in Fake, Fraudulent, and Fantastic Archaeology
- The Fuente Magna Bowl: Not Cuneiform and not Sumerian
- 9.7 MYA Teeth from the Miocene Force Archaeologists to Rewrite Human History! Or not.
- The Rama Setu, the Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project, and Cultural Landscapes
- Yonaguni: Monumental Ruins or Natural Geology?
- The Value of Context in Historical Archaeology
- Historic Monuments and the Fredericksburg, VA Slave Block
- The Solar Eclipse and Archaeology
- A Review of Jaime Maussan’s Alien Mummy from Peru
- 2017 must have been a lot longer than I thought because I've seen some of these 'mysteries' for what feels…
- […] The silliness of Rhesus negative blood and aliens, gods, nephilim, etc. is still one of my most clicked links.…
- […] The Temple of Karnak and Possibly its Worse Tour Guide, I critique the assumptions and bogus claims Foerster makes…