In Fredericksburg, Virgina, on the corner of William and Charles, sits a concrete (or is it limestone?) cylinder. Perhaps less than 2 feet tall, maybe […]
- Historic Monuments and the Fredericksburg, VA Slave Block
- The Solar Eclipse and Archaeology
- A Review of Jaime Maussan’s Alien Mummy from Peru
- The silliness of Rhesus negative blood and aliens, gods, nephilim, etc.
- Great Pyramid and the Speed of Light
- Non-Human Fetus? Nope, as Human as You
- Top 20 Archaeology Blogs by Google Rank
- 130,000 year old Californians?
- 8 Mysteries of the Ancient World That Aren’t So Mysterious
- The Temple of Karnak and Possibly its Worse Tour Guide