Back in September, a paper published in the journal Science Advances concluded that humans might have settled, or at least visited, Madagascar about 6,000 years […]
- Conflicting reports on bones from Madagascar. Does one debunk the other?
- The National Museum of Brazil Fire – a tragedy for all
- Neolithic Amber Trade
- Review of the Olympus TG-870 Tough 16MP Camera
- What is Pseudoarchaeology?
- Forbidden Archaeology? The Nampa Image Hoax
- Pseudoscientific Curriculum Offered by Miami-Dade County Schools
- The Gilgamesh Epic and its Relationship to Other Mesopotamian Myths – part 2 –
- The Gilgamesh Epic and its Relationship to other Mesopotamian Myths – part 1-
- Forbidden Archaeology? The Exaggeration of the Antiquity of Man -part 3-