A book review of Denisovan Origins by Andrew Collins and Gregory Little. Not a point-by-point debunking, but a word on style.
- Denisovan Origins: A Book Review
- Short Announcements
- A Review of The Missing Lands: Uncovering Earth’s Pre-Flood Civilization
- Pre-Columbian Explorers in the Americas: The Flaccid Evidence.
- Book Review: Crossing the Sands of Time
- Pseudoarchaeological claims of Horses in the Americas
- Squashing Pseudoarchaeology
- Five Early-20th Century Archaeological Discoveries of Great Importance
- Review of Scott Wolter’s Pseudoarchaeology Show-Vikings in AZ
- Fake-Archaeology On the Internet
- I don't feel the need to deride you Carl, but you deleted my posts for the use of a single…
- Deride me all you feel necessary. Just don't create obscene names for other visitors. And maybe switch to…
- Carl: I understand what you're saying, in other words espousing an obvious, blatant, double standard is no big deal…