Found in 1902 by archaeologist Valerios Stais, the Antikythera mechanism is an analog computer fashioned by early Greek scientists probably around 87 BCE but perhaps as […]
- Antikythera mechanism X-ray scans from 2005 get a bit of refinement
- The Megan Fox Pseudoarchaeology Show Gets a New Title
- Brien Foerster reveals results from alleged ancient DNA tests. Here’s what they say.
- Hobby Lobby’s Bible Museum Problems Continue
- Conflicting reports on bones from Madagascar. Does one debunk the other?
- The National Museum of Brazil Fire – a tragedy for all
- Neolithic Amber Trade
- Review of the Olympus TG-870 Tough 16MP Camera
- What is Pseudoarchaeology?
- Forbidden Archaeology? The Nampa Image Hoax