Evil Archaeology: Demons, Possessions, and Sinister Relics reviewed for its scholarship since the author invited it by putting PhD on the cover.
- Evil Archaeology: Demons, Possessions, and Sinister Relics-A Review
- Special Pseudoarchaeology and Pop-Interest Issue of the SAA Magazine
- The Pseudoarchaeology of Michael Jaye’s Worldwide Flood
- Fair Use as a Blogger Who Reviews, Critiques, and Educates
- The Pseudoarchaeology of Glenn Beck
- Pilgrim Gouges: Vandalism in Antiquity, Now Archaeological Curiosity
- Denisovan Origins and Ancient DNA
- Denisovan Origins: A Book Review
- Short Announcements
- A Review of The Missing Lands: Uncovering Earth’s Pre-Flood Civilization
- Just the title should sell a lot of copies to the conspiracy minded.
- Graham's Counselor: Your assertion seems to be this: "A history of drug abuse is the primary reason why Hancock believes…
- Graham's Counselor: 1.) You can't make the connection that anything Hancock ever wrote is/was somehow connected to his drug use;…