Pseudoarchaeological claims of horses present in the Americas isn’t all that new. Recently, however, a new story started making the rounds on Facebook with a slightly different twist.
- Pseudoarchaeological claims of Horses in the Americas
- Squashing Pseudoarchaeology
- Five Early-20th Century Archaeological Discoveries of Great Importance
- Review of Scott Wolter’s Pseudoarchaeology Show-Vikings in AZ
- Fake-Archaeology On the Internet
- Cannabis in the Americas. When and from Where did it Arrive?
- New World Drugs in Old World Mummies?
- Review of Recent Episodes of Expedition Unknown: Jesus and Atlantis of the Andes
- Human Footprints Across the Sands of Time
- 300,000 Year Old Archaic Humans in China
- I definitely agree that it wasn't a dissertation created to make a statement about anthropology or archaeology directly. But that's…
- Well, I can pretty much make a routine out of anything since I have all my fellow anthropologists to sweep…
- The dissertation committees in these settings tend to be interdisciplinary.In her defense I don't get the impression that she is…