I’ll start by saying my prediction last month looks pretty close to spot on. I essentially predicted (and you can read it here for yourself) […]
- Megan Fox visits Stonehenge in episode 2 of Legends of the Lost
- Review of Legends of the Lost with Megan Fox–Vikings Episode
- Antikythera mechanism X-ray scans from 2005 get a bit of refinement
- The Megan Fox Pseudoarchaeology Show Gets a New Title
- Brien Foerster reveals results from alleged ancient DNA tests. Here’s what they say.
- Hobby Lobby’s Bible Museum Problems Continue
- Conflicting reports on bones from Madagascar. Does one debunk the other?
- The National Museum of Brazil Fire – a tragedy for all
- Neolithic Amber Trade
- Review of the Olympus TG-870 Tough 16MP Camera
- […] say it was unsurprising and didn’t stray much from my prediction last month. If you read my previous post…
- […] may remember that I wrote back in April of the Travel Channel show expected to debut later this year…
- […] I have a feeling there will be a good bit of time spent on the Cerutti mastodon site where…