Receiving a DMCA “take-down” notification can be un-nerving for those not prepared or experienced with them, so I thought I’d share a recent attempt and my thoughts on it for other bloggers.
- Fair Use as a Blogger Who Reviews, Critiques, and Educates
- The Pseudoarchaeology of Glenn Beck
- Pilgrim Gouges: Vandalism in Antiquity, Now Archaeological Curiosity
- Denisovan Origins and Ancient DNA
- Denisovan Origins: A Book Review
- Short Announcements
- A Review of The Missing Lands: Uncovering Earth’s Pre-Flood Civilization
- Pre-Columbian Explorers in the Americas: The Flaccid Evidence.
- Book Review: Crossing the Sands of Time
- Pseudoarchaeological claims of Horses in the Americas