It probably wouldn’t surprise you that YouTube, like most social media, has its share of misinformation disguised as “educational material.” In this article, I discuss […]
- Pseudoarchaeology on YouTube
- Gunung Padang: What Archaeology Really Says.
- Book Review The First Female Pharaoh Sobekneferu, Goddess of the Seven Stars
- The Kensington Rune Stone Hoax
- Younger-Dryas Impact. Science or Pseudoscience?
- Egyptian Stone Masonry at the Serapeum of Saqqara
- The Baghdad Battery?
- The Dendera Light Revealed
- A Response to a Strawman Argument of Pseudoarchaeology
- Graham Hancock Has Questions. I have a few answers.
- You are so very right! Thank you for the correction. I wish I could say how it is that I…
- It's all right to doubt Hancocks' pseudoscience but it is also right to doubt about "articles" like this which don't…
- […] des experts d’autres disciplines, un petit groupe d’archéologues propose à son tour une mobilisation contre la désinformation — parce…