Book Review: Crossing the Sands of Time. A review of Jack Churchward’s book that examines the Uighur culture and the Lost Continent of Mu
- Book Review: Crossing the Sands of Time
- Pseudoarchaeological claims of Horses in the Americas
- Squashing Pseudoarchaeology
- Five Early-20th Century Archaeological Discoveries of Great Importance
- Review of Scott Wolter’s Pseudoarchaeology Show-Vikings in AZ
- Fake-Archaeology On the Internet
- Cannabis in the Americas. When and from Where did it Arrive?
- New World Drugs in Old World Mummies?
- Review of Recent Episodes of Expedition Unknown: Jesus and Atlantis of the Andes
- Human Footprints Across the Sands of Time