Remember Glenn Beck? Here’s that time in 2010 he thought he could prove the Lost Tribe of Israel built the mounds of Newark
- The Pseudoarchaeology of Glenn Beck
- Pilgrim Gouges: Vandalism in Antiquity, Now Archaeological Curiosity
- Denisovan Origins and Ancient DNA
- Denisovan Origins: A Book Review
- Short Announcements
- A Review of The Missing Lands: Uncovering Earth’s Pre-Flood Civilization
- Pre-Columbian Explorers in the Americas: The Flaccid Evidence.
- Book Review: Crossing the Sands of Time
- Pseudoarchaeological claims of Horses in the Americas
- Squashing Pseudoarchaeology
- Does anyone think Dean Acheson replied to good ole Carl's inquiry? Probably just thought, "...another nut case..."...LOL.....
- It looks like the comments section for an article on Denisovans and DNA is the wrong place to see a…
- Another of Carl Sagan's Pseudo-scientific moments: "...Sagan's interest in UFO reports prompted him on August…