In pseudoarchaeology, as with other pseudosciences (i.e. astrology, naturopathy, etc.) there are often those that will ask, “what’s the harm?”
- When Pseudoarchaeology Causes Harm
- Climate change may have played a significant role in the collapse of the Akkadian Empire
- Pyramids of Giza and the Pseudoarchaeology of ‘Lost Civilizations’
- The Best and the Worst Archaeology News of 2018
- Megan Fox Wears a Big Hat to Troy – A Review of Episode 4 of Legends of the Lost
- 2018: The Year in Pseudoarchaeology
- Megan Fox and the American Giants. Legends of the Lost Review of Episode 3.
- Feedback From the Fringe-December 2018
- Megan Fox visits Stonehenge in episode 2 of Legends of the Lost
- Review of Legends of the Lost with Megan Fox–Vikings Episode
- My problem here is that it is pretty much only the "Mainstream" Egyptologists that get the funding and permission to…
- This member of the audience doesn't have a problem with "mainstream" academic (in other words, well researched and rationally argued)…
- And yet they did. I think you give your fellow humans far too little credit.